Amaron AAM-FL-BH45D20L BH Battery Description
|Free Replacement||0-30 Months|
|Pro-Rata Warranty||31-55 Months|
|Not Covered in Warranty||Any Damage condition|
|Service Type||Onsite By Manufacturer or Brand|
|Charge Eye Indicator||Yes|
|Expected Life||4-5 Years.|
|Battery Layout||Left Layout|
|Sales Package||Battery And Warranty Card|
|Manufacture By||Amara Raja Batteries Ltd|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
The invoice of your order is also the warranty certificate of your item. If you want to make use of the warranty, you will need a copy of the invoice.
Batterymantra always offers the manufacturer's warranty. The minimum warranty on all items is 12 months. In some cases, the warranty is more than 66 months. You can read about this in the item details. Batteries are consumables of which the capacity declines through time. The standard wear does not fall within the warranty
You can pay using Visa, Rupay, Master Card or UPI. Plus, we have come up with ‘cash on delivery’ and ‘credit card on delivery’ options, too. Easy EMI option available also.
Once order placed, we give timely updates for every activity such as order dispatched, order shipped, order reached, the order will be delivered today and order delivered etc. through emails.
There are several causes, which can cause weakening of car battery. If you know these and maintain your car battery, it can improve the battery life. Things that cause battery weakening or failure are like:
• Massive use of battery power for lightning, air-conditioning, music system can make your battery weak
• Rash driving
• Low charge and acid stratification
• Using air-conditioner, lights and music system, when car is in idle condition
• Factory/manufacturing defects.
There are few signs, which tell you that your car battery is getting old and need a replacement. Some useful signs that reflect the low or failing car battery are:
• Inappropriate functioning of various electrical devices of the car
• Problem in the ignition/starting
• Your headlights look dim at idle and then brighten when you rev the engine
• Improper cooling in the car cabin.
Enter your mobile no. and we'll call to you as soon as possible