Luminous ECOWATT+ 1650 inverter
Three Stage Charging
This UPS supports 3-stage smart charging to ensure safe & efficient charging and longer battery life.
Extra Load handling
Extra load handling capacity to run more loads than other UPS of similar ratings.
Supports all Battery Types
The UPS supports all types of batteries like flat plate, tubular, VRLA, SMF - gives you the flexibility to choose from a wide range of batteries.
ECO & UPS mode
In UPS Mode, output voltage is kept in range of 180V to 260V - ensuring safety of sensitive appliances such as computers. In Eco Mode, voltage range is extended thereby reducing battery usage.
|Warranty Summary||24 Months|
|Covered in Warranty||As per manufacture Guidelines|
|Not Covered in Warranty||Physical Damage|
|Net weight||13.8 Kg|
|Recommended Battery Rating||100-220 Ah|
|Output Technology||Square Wave|
|VA Rating||1500 Va|
|Output Voltage||220V -230V|
|Load Options||Fans, Laptops, LED TV, Lights, Mixer Grinder, Personal Computers,|
|Output Frequency||50 Hz|
|Input Voltage||110V - 265V|
|Solar Power Compatible||No.|
|No. of Batteries Supported (12V)||2 Number|
|Input Mains Type||Single Phase|
|Supports Battery Type||Flat Plate, Tubular & VRLA (SMF)|
|Easy Bypass Switch||No|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Manufacture By||Luminous Power Technologies Private Limited|
|Sales Package||1 N Inverter, 1 N Manual|
There are several causes, which can cause weakening of car battery. If you know these and maintain your car battery, it can improve the battery life. Things that cause battery weakening or failure are like:
• Massive use of battery power for lightning, air-conditioning, music system can make your battery weak
• Rash driving
• Low charge and acid stratification
• Using air-conditioner, lights and music system, when car is in idle condition
• Factory/manufacturing defects.
There are few signs, which tell you that your car battery is getting old and need a replacement. Some useful signs that reflect the low or failing car battery are:
• Inappropriate functioning of various electrical devices of the car
• Problem in the ignition/starting
• Your headlights look dim at idle and then brighten when you rev the engine
• Improper cooling in the car cabin.
Enter your mobile no. and we'll call to you as soon as possible